Friday, October 17, 2008

House's Dad



This week's episode of "House" made me again recall the similarities between House and Patrick McGoohan's Number 6, from "The Prisoner." House's Dad died, and House confides to Wilson that he discovered his father wasn't really his father. House's real Dad was a friend of the family, whom House apparently bears some resemblance to. This character was said to have been at his Dad's funeral, but we never got to see him on screen. I know who should have played him! Patrick McGoohan! It would have been perfect!

2 comments:

Quivering P. Landmass said...

Personally, I think an older Steve McQueen would be a good fit:
http://images.art.com/images/products/large/10042000/10042104.jpg.

Mark said...

I can see that, another badass anti-authoritarian guy with piercing blue eyes who also rides motorcycles. I just wish that the older Steve McQueen was still with us.