Sunday, January 25, 2009

Robyn Hitchcock's "Goodnight Oslo" is out February 17th!

Good news for all you Robyn Hitchcock fans out there, his new album with the Venus 3, "Goodnight Oslo," is due out February 17th from Yep Roc! The press releases on Yep Roc are really playing this up as his masterpiece, I hope they're right, and I hope Robyn gets some good sales out of it. I've already pre-ordered my copy, even though I have more Robyn Hitchcock CD's than I know what to do with! (Actually, I know what to do with them, I listen to them, duh!) Despite the fact that Robyn has been busy re-issuing many, many CD's lately, this is actually his first new studio album since 2006's "Ole, Tarantula."

So, anyway, spread the word...if you pre-order right now, you'll get to download 3 bonus tracks. I just listened to them, and they're really good. Oh, and Robyn, if you're reading this, please go on tour and come to the Twin Cities!

No comments: