Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hero of the Day: Arlen Specter

I'm so happy that Arlen Specter is leaving the Republican party and becoming a Democrat! Now we just need Norm Coleman to drop his stupid appeal and admit that he lost to Al Franken, and the Democrats will have 60 seats in the Senate, and we can make this country awesome again! And what does it say about the GOP that they can't tolerate Arlen Specter? I mean, it's not like he's flamingly liberal or anything. That GOP tent is just getting smaller and smaller all the time. But that's fine with me. If they want to have a party of no one but Sarah Palin, more power to them.

2 comments:

rcocean said...

"and we can make this country awesome again!"

Wonder if Donald Trump read your blog, because he only changed one word!

Mark said...

LOL, I hope I didn't accidentally inspire that! I hope he read my parody of him at the Iowa state fair back in 2015.