Monday, February 1, 2010

Ringo at the Grammys wearing Electric Fetus shirt!


I didn't watch the Grammys last night, but I read in the Minneapolis Star-Tribune today that Ringo was wearing a t-shirt from the Electric Fetus, my favorite Minneapolis record shop! See the photo above for proof. So this means that a Beatle actually knows about the greatest record shop in the Twin Cities, that I have spent many hours at! Awesome! I would love to know if Ringo actually chose that shirt himself, or if some assistant was like, "Here's a cool shirt, boss." I'm secretly hoping that it's really Ringo's favorite record shop as well, as it reminds him of when he thumbed through the stacks at Brian Epstein's NEMS shop in Liverpool. Come to think of it, the last time I was at the Electric Fetus two weeks ago, there was a limousine parked outside. I was thinking it might be Prince. (Seriously. He still hangs out in the Twin Cities.) Maybe the next time I go there, I'll run into Ringo flipping through the used CD's, and we'll strike up a conversation and he'll say, "Oh, yeah, I brought me mate Paul along too." And then Paul McCartney will look up and say, "Ringo and I are going to play a couple of tunes, you know, unannounced, in-store show, get back-like, do you want to sing harmony?" Hey, I can dream, can't I?

No comments: